K&E Air Impact Tools – Impact Wrench
When the economy is in a downturn and slowly recovering, finding the best value for our money is ever more important. So, why overpay for brand name K&E Impact Air Wrenches when discounts are available from online, daily.
One such leading online channel is eBay. The social proof of eBay is demonstrated by its global scale and member participation. Apply a little research and be impressed with the bargains on offer every day.
K&E Impact Wrench - Current live eBay listings. Review prices and grab a bargain today.
Is shopping online a risk, in your mind? EBay also holds the same concerns. And they have a host of systems in place to ensure the online shopping experience is risk free for both buyers and sellers.
The combination of eBay's Seller Feedback System and Paypal's Buyer Protection Program make the online shopping experience safe and secure for its members.
The eBay interface offers online shoppers flexibility with the options of: buy now, make an offer, or bid on an auction for a broad range of products within an internationally trusted environment.
Air impact wrench - shopper's tips
A pneumatic wrench is one of the most powerful and widely used tools in nearly all automotive shops.
The pneumatic wrench is a socket wrench power tool engineered to produce high torque output with minimal physical effort by the operator, by storing energy in a rotating mass, then delivering it suddenly to the output shaft.
The pneumatic wrench is also referred to as:
- impact wrench
- air wrench
- air gun
- rattle gun
- torque gun
Compressed air is the most prevalent power source for air wrenches. Still, the electric powered design is also common.
There is an ever more popular design of pheumatic wrench, namely the battery powered cordless type. Advances in battery storage technology mean this type of impact wrench is especially popular for the mobile machanic and home prosumer.
Impact wrenches are widely used in manyindustries, that include: automotive repair; heavy equipment maintenance; product assembly (often regarded as "pulse tools" and designed for precise torque output); major construction projects, and any other instance where a high torque output is needed.
Impact wrenches are offered in every standard socket wrench drive size, for instance:small 1/4" drive tools for small assembly and disassembly, up to 3.5" and larger square drives for major construction and heavy duty industrial purposes. Impact wrenches are one of the most commonly used air tools, and are found in the majority automotive mechanic shops.
There are numerous brand names of pneumatic wrench available in stores to choose from. Some of the more popular brands include:
|Pneumatic Impact Wrenches||Electric Impact Wrenches||Cordless Impact Wrenches|
Central Pneumatic Earthquake
Napa Air Tools
Onyx Phneumatic Tools
Black & Decker
Impact wrenches are available in all standard socket sizes and in various styles, depending on the application.
- The smaller 1/4" drive wrench is generally offered for both 'inline' (used in a similar manner as a hand screwdriver), and pistol grip designs (the user holds a handle grip, which is at right angles to the socket end). A more uncommon model is the angle drive wrench. This style share similar design featurs to the inline impact wrench tool
- Impact wrenches of the 3/8" size are mainly available in pistol grip shape. Also available in the market place is a particular inline type referred to as a "butterfly" wrench, which has a large, flat throttle paddle on one side of the tool which can be tilted to one side or the other to control the direction of rotation, rather than using a separate reversing control. This distinct design profile permits access into restricted work areas.
- Standard inline and angle 3/8" drive impact wrenches are uncommon, although they are available from speciality store outlets.
- Impact wrench 1/2" drive units are essentially only available in pistol grip shape, with any inline type being virtually impossible to obtain, mainly due to the enhanced torque given back to the operator and the increased weight of the tool needing the bigger handle.
- Impact wrench 3/4" drive impact wrenches just as before essentially only found in pistol grip type.
- Impact air wrenchs of the 1" size are available for sale in both pistol grip and "D handle" inline models. The latter type features an enclosed handle grip on the back of the tool. Both styles often consist of a side handle, allowing for the operator to use booth hands to hold the tool.
- Impact air guns 1.25" and bigger wrenches are usually available on the market in "T handle" style, with two large handles on either side of the tool body, enabling for the highest level of torque to be applied by the operator, and providing the best control of the tool.
Sockets are a necessary requirement for doing work with a pneumatic wrench Its also important to use top quality sockets. Specialized impact sockets are designed to take the force of these powerful tools. An poor quality socket will not last long under such high torque circumstances. Thus, it is recommend to get the best air impact wrench and matching sockets your budget provides.
K&E Impact Wrench - recently bought products.
KE Tools 1 2 Square Drive Super Duty Air Impact Wrench Model KW 14HP, 1 2 Super Duty Air Impact Wrench KE Tools 1 2 Square Drive Model 625 E, KW 4500G 1 In Egro Series N Clutch Rear Handle Impact Wrench K E Tools W Oiler,